Monday, October 16, 2006

So shoot me.

I saw this and laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

Comic has been removed because it is Breast Cancer Awareness day today (27/10/2006)!

Because as they once said in Blackadder; "if you can't laugh, what can you do?"

And the answer was; "Take up politics perhaps."

And I'm not about to embark on that career just to cut short my tendency to see the funny side of just about anything. I realise that this joke is distasteful, in fact tasteless, but the BEP reference in the 3rd picture literally had me in stitches. I guess I'll remove it if I get enough "My aunt this" type responses, but for now, since you can't shoot the messenger, it stays. I had planned to put it on my MySpace, now THAT'S risque. But I haven't, I'm too scared.

To be honest, jokes with realistic endings are the in thing for Uni students. When you're this intelligent, when you're the cultural hub of society, when the future is ours and we are the future, what we say goes and at the moment, not funny is funny. Check out, also, www.somethingawful.com for more brilliant observational jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment