Thursday, June 24, 2010

Operator Please - Gloves

I’m not sure that everyone has been looking forward to Gloves, the follow up long-player from Australian racket Operator Please, as much as I have. Their brilliant and infectious debut was only mildly received on this site two years ago, but without doubt, the still gratingly young five-piece are an Aussie storm to be reckoned with – certainly live – proving themselves to be accomplished songwriters, with a catalogue of songs capable in the same breath of turns of genius and unrestrained fun.

It's interesting, then, that... more >>

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tim, I've been looking at your reviews of GIITTV and thought you might like to hear my band. Our album's out shortly so if you like what you hear drop me an email (moreismore@inbox.com) and I'll wing one off to you. Cheers, Andy

    ReplyDelete